- According to fastcompany.com, Sriracha is perhaps the best-known Asian hot sauce in the US, largely because it has developed a cult following among young people.
- The popularity of Sriracha as an Asian hot sauce also finds validation in a paste magazine article which terms it as ‘everyone’s favorite hot sauce’ that started showing up on menus in every kind of restaurants ranging from fast food to fine dining.
- However, the article also mentions another Asian hot sauce Gochujang quickly taking over menus across the US.
- On Instacart’s list of the 10 most popular hot sauces in America, ‘Huy Fong Foods Sriracha hot sauce’ and ‘Ninja Squirrel Sriracha hot sauce’ find their place at number 3 and number 10 respectively.
- According to fortune.com, Huy Fong's Sriracha is "totally mainstream" in the U.S. now, where, in 2018, it made US$80 million in revenue.
- Riding on the trend Huy Fong started, American stalwart Tabasco now sells a Tabasco-brand Sriracha ("A Louisiana twist on the classic Thai recipe").
- Heinz also has a Sriracha ketchup.
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.