U.S. Women's Swimwear Market
To understand the major players who compete in the U.S. to sell swimwear to women, including which companies are largest, which companies are growing fastest, and what makes one company different from the others.
During our preliminary research we were able to determine the top U.S. women's swimwear brands overall based on the brands that are purchased the most as well as the top U.S. online women's swimwear brands based on sales.
Top Women's Swimwear Brands
- As of July of this year, top 9 U.S. women's swimwear brands based on the brands that are purchased the most are Land's End, VENUS, American Eagle, J. Crew, croft & barrow, CUPSHE, apt. 9, ZeroXposur, and Hilor.
- Land's End had 114,643
purchases, VENUS had
purchases, and American Eagle had 32,050
- In addition, J. Crew
purchases, croft & barrow
purchases, and CUPSHE
- Lastly, apt. 9
purchases, and Hilor
Top Online Women's Swimwear Brands
- The top 5 U.S. online women's swimwear brands based on sales are Land's End, VENUS, American Eagle, J. Crew, and croft & barrow.
- Land's End saw 116,494 sales, VENUS saw 48,930 sales, and American Eagle saw 32,129 sales.
- In addition, J. Crew saw 28,029 sales and croft & barrow saw 23,371 sales.
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.