UK: Hotel Statistics
To obtain hotel statistics for major cities in the UK.
- In 2017, 2 million hotel rooms were booked. This sector has been experiencing a year-on-year growth.
- The average occupancy rate of hotels is 81.8%.
- Weekend occupancy rate is 89.7% and weekday occupancy rate stands at 80.7.
Summary of our Early Findings
- This research set out to provide as much statistics as possible around the hotel industry in the identified cities. Our initial research was unable to find similar data points for all the cities.
- Some cities like London have plenty of information which was presented in the previous research. When searching for similar statistics for other cities like Birmingham, we came across various recommendations but nothing on overall data.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.