UK Cities: Cheapest vs. Expensive
To obtain a list of 5-7 of the most expensive cities to visit in the UK and why they are considered as such, as well as 5-7 of the cheapest cities to visit in the UK and why they are considered as such.
The Cheapest Places to Visit in the UK
- Liverpool's migration and trade port was heavily active between 18th and 20th centuries. This has contributed to the rich historical and cultural city that is ideal to visit and stay on a budget.
- Cheap things that visitors can do when visiting Liverpool include a free walking tour, museum visits at the "Albert Dock, the Crosby and Formby beaches, free festivals, taking a ferry across the Mersey," among others.
- Cheap accommodation options in Liverpool,
besides the luxury hotels, include hostels and online properties.
- Cheap places to eat in Liverpool include "Roscoe Head pub
, Rough Hand Made
, Shino’s Coffee Lounge, Casa Italia"
- This city is a seaside resort about on hour from London. Its beach and pier contribute to the cost of a visit but there are several cheap and free alternatives.
- Cheap or free activities include visiting the Brighton pier
and beach, the national park, Booth museum, the Pavilion Gardens, the Hove Museum, among others.
- There are several cheaper hotels, hostels, bed-and-breakfast accommodation, and online offerings.
- Cheap options for places to eat include Pompoko
, BeFries, Sunbirds Deli, The Marine Tavern, among others.
Most Expensie City to Live In
- Although Oxford is not as expensive as London, it still requires a large salary to live comfortably. Monthly rent averages £1,764 while purchasing a home costs about £402,020.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
Our initial research was able to provide information on the cheapest and the most expensive cities in the UK. We recommend continued research in identifying 6-7 expensive cities to visit in the UK. Most expensive would be determined by those ranked as such by multiple publications.
Additionally, we will identify 6-7 cheapest cities to visit in the UK. Cheapest would be determined by those ranked as such by multiple publications.