Grocery & Fuel Sectors Loyalty Program
To perform a competitive analysis of loyalty programs within the fuel and grocery sector by gathering information on a selection of companies in both sectors. The information to gether includes company overview, brand overview, and details about their loyalty programs.
1) Quick Trip - QT Rewards
a) Company overview
b) Brand Overview
- Quick Trip is known as a good value for money proposition for fuel.
- It is also known for its good quality of gasoline and food.
- Quick Trip stations and stores are open 24/7.
c) Loyalty Program
- Quick Trip Loyalty program has been rated as one of the best in the fuel category.
- Points are worth 1 cent off per galon, and rewards points are earned for $2 of spending on qualifying products or for buying 2 gallons.
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.