Single-Cell RNA Sequencing Market
To understand the lab-based single-cell RNA sequencing market by obtaining the current and future size of the market, as well as identifying its top players, current trends, and market dynamics to help inform your business decisions.
- The current market size for next-generation sequencing-based (NSG) single-cell RNA sequencing is $1.7 billion, and it is projected to reach $4.2 billion by 2024.
- The single-cell RNA sequencing market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 20.0% between 2019 and 2024. The North American region is the current market leader and is projected to remain dominant in the period under review.
- According to a recent report, expression profiling analysis accounts for the largest share of the NGS-based RNA sequencing market due to the increasing prevalence of multiple sclerosis, metabolic disorders, and other diseases.
- Illumina, a US-based single-cell RNA sequencing company, currently dominates the market. It offers both single-cell sequencing products and services. The company has been able to maintain its lead in this market by investing heavily in R&D and fostering strategic partnerships with other companies.
- Other notable players in this market, as reported by MarketWatch, include Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc., Qiagen N.V., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, and Agilent Technologies, Inc.
Summation Of The Availability Of Information Relevant To The Goals
- In our initial hour of research, we were able to provide the current and projected market size for the single-cell RNA sequencing market, as well as its projected growth rate.
- We were also able to identify the top players in this market and provide brief information on the market dynamics as a whole.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.