To understand current trends surrounding creative/digital/marketing/product agencies in the United States. Specifically to answer the following questions:
- What are people looking for in a full-service agency?
- What are the overall agency trends? (e.g. capabilities, how they sell themselves to clients and to potential employees)
- Are there trends you are seeing in the way that agencies market themselves?
- Where are agencies investing? In technology? Strategy? Design?
- What kinds of technology platforms are agencies offering their clients?
- Are there working processes within agencies that are trending? (like agile, for example, or design thinking, etc.)