Architecture and Visual Arts University Programs
To find examples of university programs combining Visual Arts and Architecture/Built Environment.
University of Swinburne, Australia
- The University of Swinburne in Australia offers a Bachelor of Design (Architecture).
- This Bachelor gives an opportunity to students to take an innovative approach to building design and to study architecture.
- It includes courses in digital technology, construction, and environmental awareness.
- It is possible as part of the program to select Minors of visual arts such as animation, film and television production, photomedia, web development and social media.
University of Melbourne, Australia
- The University of Melbourne in Australia gives the opportunity to study a Major in Architecture.
- This course will give students the chance to explore subjects that are outside the scope of the Major, such as Visual Arts subjects, and develop new perspectives.
- It is possible to select Visual Arts Minors such as Media Computation, Game Design, Photomedia Studio; Graphic Design, and Power of Text and Image.
Summary of Findings
During one hour of research, we have not been able to find courses that combine Visual Arts and Architecture/Built Environment in the U.S. or Canada but have found examples of such programs in Australia. These programs usually feature a Major in Architecture, which can be associated with Minors from the Visual Arts field.
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.