US alcohol market size
To provide a market overview of the US alcohol market, including new entrants, biggest players, and trends.
- In 2018, the North American alcoholic beverages market was valued at $397 billion and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% until 2025.
- The US was the biggest player in the region, accounting for 64.1% of the total sales in the region.
- This means that the US market was valued at $254.5 billion in 2018 and $266.44 billion in 2019.
- It is expected that the market's revenue will be highly effected by the tariffs imposed by the EU on American alcohol imports.
- The major players that have captured the biggest market share in the US alcohol industry include Anheuser-Busch InBev, Kittling Ridge Estate Wines and Spirits, Boston Beer, Diageo, Heineken Holdings, Constellation Brands, Kirin Holdings, Bacardi, Corby Distilleries, and Beam Suntory.
- In terms of volume, there were 3.345 billion 9-liter cases (or 30.1 billion of liters) of alcohol beverages sold in 2018, a decline of 0.8% compared to the previous year.
- One big reason fr the decline is the shift of the American consumer towards healthier options.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.