U.S. Alcohol Leaders' Revenues and Market Share
To provide the revenues and market share for each of the 10 leaders of the U.S. alcohol market.
- From the previous hour of research, the major players that have captured the biggest market share in the U.S. alcohol industry include: Anheuser-Busch InBev, Kittling Ridge Estate Wines and Spirits, Boston Beer, Diageo, Heineken Holdings, Constellation Brands, Kirin Holdings, Bacardi, Corby Distilleries, and Beam Suntory.
- The revenues of these companies in FY 2019 are:
- Anheuser-Busch InBev: $52.3 billion in 2019, down from $53 billion in 2018. 25% of its revenues are generated from the U.S. market. Therefore the current U.S. revenues could be estimated at $13.1 billion (25% of $52.3 billion).
- Constellation Brands, Inc saw sales of $5.6 billion in the year ended February, 2020, up from $5.2 billion in 2019. 97% of its revenues are generated from the U.S. Thus the current U.S. revenues could be estimated at $5.4 billion (97% of $5.6 billion.
- Kirin Holdings: $17.5 billion
- Diageo: £12.9 billion ($16 billion). 30% of the company revenues are generated in the U.S. Therefore the revenue estimate is $4.8 billion (30% of $16 billion).
- Heineken Holdings: €28.5 billion ($31 billion) in 2019, 6.4% increase from 2018. The U.S. makes up 7% of the generated sales. Therefore the U.S. market can be estimated at $2.17 billion (7% of $31 billion).
- The Boston Beer Company, Inc.: $0.3 billion in 2019, 33.8% increase from 2018.
- Kittling Ridge Estate Wines and Spirits: $10 million.
Summary of Findings
In this hour of research, we were able to provide the revenues for 7 of the 10 major players in the U.S. alcohol market.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.