US-Based Alternatives to UK-Based Dark-Trace
To obtain a list of US-based companies that offer the same services as Uk-based Dark-Trace, including the description of their product offerings and links to their websites.
- Based in San Jose, California, Vectra is a leading company in AI-driven threat detection and response.
- Vectra’s value proposition states, “Eliminating Threats in the Cloud; Intelligent Threat Detection and Response.”
- Vectra’s Cognito platform integrates with EDR, SIEM, firewalls, and native/hybrid cloud solutions.
- One of its products/services, Cognito Stream, through which the company “delivers scalable, security-enriched network metadata to feed custom detection & response tools.”
- Through Cognito Detect, the platform can automatically detect attacker behaviors and prioritize compromised devices that pose the biggest risk.
- Infocyte Hunt has its headquarters in Austin, Texas. The company is focused on proactive cybersecurity through its platform that “helps security teams expose, investigate, and eliminate threats and vulnerabilities across your physical, virtual, and cloud environments.”
- Versive is a Washington-based company that uses AI to help businesses and organizations to manage cyber threats. Its Versive Security Engine (VSE) “uses artificial intelligence to separate critical risks from routine network activity, identifying chains of activities that result in attacks and helping security teams to get ahead of those attacks.”
- Other companies that use AI solutions to address cybersecurity threats include LogRhythm (Boulder, Colorado), Cybereason (Boston, Massachusetts), and Cylance (Irvine, California), among others.
Summary of Findings
- The initial hour of research has established that several companies in the US offer the same services as Dark Trace.
- As such, we believe that with more hours of research, the team can conduct further research to identify the same.
- Please choose one or more of the proposed next steps in the scoping section below.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.