US Cable TV Subscribers
The goal is to find subscriber statistics for US cable TV subscribers.
- Using this chart, we can combine the number of subscribers to each cable TV company to determine that there are 45.9 million cable TV subscribers in the US.
- Comcast accounts for 23.6% of the pay TV market in the US.
- We were unable to find a breakdown of the number of cable TV subscribers by state.
- We found a graph that breaks down cable TV subscribers by age in the US. 45% of people age 18-29 subscribe to cable TV and 45% of people age 30-44 subscribe.
- An early search of cable TV subscriber trends returned only results regarding the decline of cable TV in favor of streaming services. We found many articles, such as this one, that had statistics such as cable TV is losing 14,000 subscribers every day.
- There were 44.5 million cable TV subscribers in 2010, 43.35 million in 2011, 42.2 million in 2012, 41 million in 2013, 39.25 million in 2014, 37.8 million in 2015, and 34.34 million in 2016.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.