US Fintech/Digital Challenger Banks
To understand the key players in the US fintech startups/digital challenger bank market, including Chime, Aspiration, Varo, MoneyLion, Stash, RobinHood, BankMobile, Marcus, Revolut, and SoFi Money. For each player, their total user numbers, user growth over the last 12 months, total assets under management, loans originated, and other performance metrics which indicate their scale and reach are desired.
- As of March 2019, Chime reported having 3 million users.
- Chime has tripled its user base in the last year, attracting 200,000 users each month.
- Chime's monthly transaction volume exceeds $1 billion.
- Chime has raised $308.8 million in 6 funding rounds, after receiving $200 million in Series D funding, led by DST Global (screenshot).
- Chime has a valuation of $1.5 billion, as of its most recent funding.
- As of May 2018, Stash had 2 million investment clients and $319 million in AUM.
- Stash grew from one million users in August 2017 to two million in April 2018.
- Stash has raised over $150 million in funding, after Series E funding of $65 million closed in February 2019.
- Stash was valued at $350 million after its Series D funding round and it is said to be valued "much higher" after its Series E round, according to TechCrunch.
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.