US Fuel Card Market Size and Growth
To analyze the fuel card market in the US by finding the market size, future growth/CAGR (preferably 2030), a breakdown of the market size and market share of the fuel car market by users (individual vs corporate) and by type (universal cards, branded cards, and merchant cards), and details on key players in this market by type i.e., key players in universal fuel card market and the branded fuel card market, etc.
After scouring through several reports that can be found here, here, and here, information on the US fuel card market share and a breakdown of the market size and market share of the fuel car market by users (individual vs corporate) and by type (universal cards, branded cards, and merchant cards) does not appear to be available in the public domain. While there are several market research reports on the global and the US fuel (fleet) card market, unfortunately, most of their findings are behind paywalls. Some helpful statistics surrounding the US fuel card market are as follows:
Global Fuel Card Market
- The "global fuel cards market size was valued at $595,720 million in 2016, and is estimated to reach $842,410 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 5.3% from 2017 to 2023."
US Fuel Card Market
- According to ResearchAndMarkets, fleet card volumes grew by 2.1%, from 81.8 billion liters in 2018 to 83.5 billion liters in 2019
. This volume increased by 1.5% in 2017 to reach 82.8 billion liters.
- Around 6.9 million new fuel cards will be issued during 2019-2023, resulting in a total of 69.7 million cards in the market. Hence, the estimated size of the fuel cards market in the US will be 69.7 million cards in 2023.
- 66.2% of the total active fuel cards in the market will be held by fleet vehicles and 33.8% will be held by CRT vehicles.
- The fuel card volumes in the US are expected to grow by 5.9% between 2019 and 2023 reaching 161.9 billion liters in 2023
Key Players in the US
PROPRIETARY RESEARCH AVAILABLE
We found some proprietary research from one of our data partners which may be helpful:
If you'd like us to purchase any of these reports on your behalf, just let us know!
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.