Healthcare Provider Selection User Journey
To understand the consumer journey when selecting a healthcare providers including the factors that consumers consider and the platforms they use in the selection process.
OPTIMIZING CONSUMER JOURNEY AND FULL FUNNEL IN HEALTHCARE
- The disruption that has resulted from digital transformation has altered the foundations of the sales and marketing process across all industries including the healthcare industry.
- According to this report, 93% of healthcare and pharma companies noted that their top strategic priority is customer experience while 22% noted that "optimizing the customer experience is the most exciting opportunity."
- Having compelling customer experience positions healthcare companies with primary competitive advantage. According to a recent study, in 2020, customer experience will overtake price and product as the key brand differentiators.
- If this happens in 2020, healthcare companies must optimize the customer journey, throughout the full funnel i.e. from acquisition and onboarding to engagement, retention and advocacy.
- Full funnels means a healthcare provider meets consumers at all the touchpoints that are spread out throughout the sales funnel.
- According to company respondents to a survey i.e. companies in healthcare and pharma, the digital marketing priorities in healthcare are: optimizing the customer journey across multiple touchpoints - 74%, ensuring consistency of message accross channels - 65%, training teams in new techniques, channels, and disciplines - 60%, using online data to optimize offline experience - 44%, understanding when and where customers use different devices - 42%, understanding how mobile users research/buy products - 40%, and using offline data to optimize online experience - 39%.
FACTORS CONSIDERED BY CONSUMERS WHEN PICKING A PROVIDER
FACTORS CONSIDERED BY CONSUMERS WHEN CHOOSING PRIMARY CARE DOCTORS
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.