Utility Vehicles Market
You are interested in the following:
- The market size of utility vehicles in the US.
- The key players in the US utility vehicle industry and their market share.
- The retail distribution of US utility vehicles.
- Trends in the US utility vehicle industry.
- The global market size for utility task vehicles (UTV) was $4.35 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $5.3 billion by 2023. North America — the US, Canada, and Mexico — had a 72.3% share of the market which means its UTV market size in 2017 was $3.1 billion.
- Pickup trucks account for 16.4% of the US light vehicle market while sport utility vehicle (SUV) have an 8.6% share, and vans have a 5.3% share.
- The US companies dominating the UTV industry include Polaris Industries and Bobcat Company.
- Polaris Industries manufactures snowmobiles and ATV. The company's CEO is Scott Wine. His Linked profile can be found here.
- Bobcat manufactures industrial & construction equipment such as excavators, loaders, and other utility companies. Its CEO is Scott Park.
- The main factors driving the UTV market include the increase in the number of youths participating in recreational activities like hunting in the US.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.