To gather evidence on the difficulty of finding the right cannabis strain.
Large Variety of Cannabis Strains
- According to various sources, there are between 800 and thousands of cannabis strains available in the market.
Choosing the right strain
- Some sources advise choosing the strain by smell.
- Others mention looking at the name, with some appellations being associated to either a relaxed mood, an energizing mood, or a hybrid.
- THC and CBD content are also important to choose the right strain.
Choosing a Strain as Part of the Experience
- Others take the positive out of it and make finding the right strain an experience by itself, rather than an issue.
- A large variety of different websites offer detailed advice, tables, and descriptions of some of the main strains and their effects.
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.