Video Advertising for eCommerce (Mid to High End) Wine Brand US
To define a strategy and plan for advertising videos for an eCommerce wine company selling online to mid to high end consumers in the US. Research will be used to guide strategic plan to generate more consumers through video advertising.
JORDAN WINERY (CALIFORNIA)
TIPS FOR VIDEO ADVERTISING
- Bauerhaus provides the following do's and don'ts for wineries trying out video marketing.
- Do keep video advertisements short - the most popular YouTube videos are only 2 minutes and 54 seconds.
- Do leverage other platforms such as Vimeo, Vine and Snapchat as applicable.
- Don't forget mobile - check if the video ad is mobile ready across devices ex. Android, iOS, etc.
- Don't go off brand but be authentic and transparent.
- eVineyard also encourages to put a human face on your wine brand and share the good as well as the not-so-fun side of a winery business.
- Video advertising content can include the owner, workers, and behind the scene clips.
- eVineyard pointed out that Millennials' love of personal experience can be leveraged in video advertising.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.