Viewpoint: Company Overview
To obtain information related to Viewpoint.com. Specifically, its revenue, growth drivers, partners, history, and recent news mentions.
- According to Bizjournals, Viewpoint.com has a revenue of $139 million. D&B Hoovers had reported a revenue of $122.12 million for the company in 2018.
The key partners mentioned in the company's official website are as follows:
- Software partners: Benchmark Estimating Software, Herga Group, insightsoftware, Navman Wireless, Payapps, ProEst Estimating, and Textura Corporation.
- Reseller partners: Quest Construction Software
- Viewpoint is a construction software company established in 1976 and is headquartered in Portland, Oregon. Viewpoint provides fully integrated software solutions across financial and HR systems, as well as project management tools and mobile field solutions.
- The company has over 700 employees and has offices in Newcastle, England; and Sydney, Australia.
- Viewpoint's nearly 8,000 clients include more than 40% of the ENR 400 and more than 30% of the ENR 600.
- Viewpoint was acquired by Trimble in 2018.
- A construction news article has reported that Sage (12%) and Viewpoint (11.8%) have earned the top spots for most popular accounting/ERP software in the 2019 JBKnowledge Construction Technology Report (April, 2020).
- ZD Net had covered an article related to selling software during a pandemic. The article also mentions Prophix which formed a partnership with Viewpoint, "a 40-year-old Portland firm that has over half the market to itself" (September, 2020).
- Kansas City Business Journal has reported that LaborChart has formed a key partnership with Viewpoint. (August, 2020).
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.