To build Vinted company profile, including details on its founding date, history, growth, and fundraising.
- Vinted is a site where consumers can sell and buy second-hand fashion.
- The company was founded in Dec 2008 by
Justas Janauskas and Milda Mitkute.
- Today, 300 people work at Vinted to help the world sell, buy, and swap second-hand wardrobe items.
- Vinted’s offices are based in Vilnius, Berlin, Warsaw, and Prague.
- These spots helped the company operate in 12 markets: Spain, France, Luxembourg, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, Austria, the Czech Republic, Poland, Lithuania, the UK, and the USA.
- "The company went through some drastic changes. First, it clawed back a lot of its pricey international expansion strategy (and along with that a lot of the costs associated with it); and second, it removed all listing fees to encourage more people to list. Now, Vinted charges a 5% commission only if you conduct transactions on Vinted itself, bundling in buyer protection and shipping to sweeten the deal."
- "The turnaround worked, and the company bounced back, and two years later, in 2018, it went on to raise €50 million. Today, Vinted has some 180 million products live on its platform, 25 million registered users in 11 markets."
- Vinted has 202,215 monthly web visitors, ranking 167,781 among websites globally.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.