Remote/Virtual Collaboration Tools
To obtain details on new/interesting/emerging tools that facilitate remote or virtual collaboration. These technologies should not be standard video conferencing tools like Zoom and Skype; instead, the focus should be on virtual reality and other tools (for instance, MURAL and The Wild).
- MeetinVR allows users to "combine the convenience of online meetings with the interactivity of face-to-face meetings." Through this tool, people can meet in virtual workspaces to collaborate and create while feeling like they are truly together with colleagues.
- The MeetinVR tool enables companies to have meetings in interactive virtual reality (VR) spaces. Activities which are very hard or impossible to do remotely are enabled through this technology.
- Examples of activities that are made possible through this tool include presenting and reviewing products and 3D models, sketching, brainstorming, prototyping, and having team-building activities.
- The Vizible VR collaboration software is transforming the way organizations collaborate, communicate, and train. Rather than employing the services of a developer or making use of complicated game engines to create virtual reality, "Vizible is low-code VR" that is user-friendly.
- Through this software, millions of professionals "can now create immersive presentations about a product, brand, topic, etc, and then hold immersive meetings inside of them with colleagues, sales prospects, or trainees."
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.