To have a comparative analysis of different virtual event companies by providing a feature, cost and benefits analysis for INXPO, WorkCast, vFairs, 6Connex, Engagez, and Hopin.
- The virtual event platform has these product features: alerts/notifications, live text chat, live audio/video chat, mobile access, pre-made templates, presentation tools, reporting/analytics, virtual lobby, surveys/polls, Q&A platform, social media promotion, lead capture, customizable branding, event management, and attendee management.
- It doesn't have moderation, virtual booths, and file sharing feature.
- Its webinars have these features: Alerts/Notifications
, Customizable Branding
, Event Management
, Live Chat, Multi-Presenter
, On-Demand Webinars
, Q & A, Reporting/Analytics
, Screen Sharing
, and Social Media Promotion.
- This award-winning virtual event platform gives one the ability to tailor an event to meet business objectives as well as to connect with a global audience.
- INXPO offers "full and self-service options for creating stimulating, measurable and secure online events."
- Also, its online events offer "full access and visibility into reports" that would be useful in accelerating sales funnel and in growing the business.
- INXPO offers two kinds of online event experiences. One is the Essentials experience package that "delivers a series of live, simulive, or on-demand presentations organized by tracks or categories." The other is the Expert experience package that "emulates a physical conference with event spaces, sponsorship opportunities, programmed sessions and engagement tools."
- It is also "cost-effective and scalable to 100,000+ viewers in a webcast."
- One of the top features of WorkCast is its free customer support options. There are also screen sharing features and company lead generation options.
- Also, it is "flash free and requires no plug-ins, and supports all features of PowerPoint." It can also integrate with "HubSpot, Eloqua, Pardot, and Marketo for greater reach, and can be embedded in most CMS or marketing automation platforms."
- WorkCast's three subscription levels all come with a free 30-day trial.
- The Present+ subscription level costs £95 per month and can cater to 500 attendees. The Producer+ level costs £395 per month and can cater to 5,000 attendees while the price for the Enterprise level which can cater to 50,000 attendees is not publicly available.
- One of the benefits of using WorkCast is it "allows for the customization of a webinar, webcast or virtual event with its plentiful templates that come free with every level of subscription."
- Also, it is cloud-based, thus allowing users to access it wherever they may be.
- Aside from that, it has packages that are "designed to fit every budget and are built to be user-friendly."
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.