To gather information on tourism businesses in Connecticut that are currently offering virtual experiences and/or projects for people to do at home during the coronavirus quarantine. The information will used by the Connecticut Office of Tourism to advise consumers.
- Beardsley Zoo is providing Facebook Live video sessions and virtual "zoo review quizzes" that are posted after the live videos. The winners of the quizzes can win family Zoo memberships.
- The Mystic Aquarium is also offering daily Facebook Live videos that feature different animals from the aquarium.
- The Mystic Seaport Museum offers its virtual content through its website. This content includes video stories of the museum and teachers' video projects.
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History released Peabody@Home, where people can find digital content on education, entertainment, and other fun activities.
- Yaymaker is offering virtual art events for people to get creative at home. All the events can be accessed here.
You need to be the project owner to select a next research path.