HT Global Circuits
The goal is to obtain further background information on HT Global Circuits and their executives Ahmad Hamadeh and Doug McBride.
- HT Global Circuits acquired another printed circuit board manufacturer, Pho-Tronics in April 2017.
- HT Global Circuits creates printed circuit boards (PCB) for industries including medical, broadcasting, automotive, and lighting.
- Their products include rigid, rigid-flexible, and flexible PCBs.
- In addition to their HT Global Circuits and Pho-Tronics locations, they also own High Tech Talents in Jordan.
- We were unable to find any background information on Ahmad Hamadeh, besides that he has been working for HT Global Circuits since 1990.
- We did not find any online bio or profile for a Doug McBride of HT Global Circuits. This article lists Hamadeh as the President and CEO of the company. We also checked for the name with Pho-Tronics and High Tech Talents but found nothing.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.