Vitner's Daughter Marketing Strategy
Describe the marketing strategy of the skincare brand Vitner's Daughter, with a specific focus on their use of celebrity or influencer marketing tactics in order to inform the marketing strategy of a similar brand that is preparing to launch.
- Vitner's Daughter was created by April Gargiulo in March of 2014.
- It has seen rapid growth; from 2016 to 2017 it saw sales growth of over 150%.
- Founder Gargiulo focuses on consistency, quality, and premium ingredients.
- Gargiulo also focused on a single product launch, instead of a multi-step product line.
- While CAP Beauty was the first retail store to offer the brand, right away Gargiulo focused on "retailers across merchandise segments", as long as the retailer's brand fit with Vitner's Daughter's brand.
- The first big marketing break came when Gargiulo was featured in The Gloss. After that story, orders soared and more luxury retail shops started carrying the product.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
As the initial research only touched on the available literature covering the marketing strategy of Vitner's Daughter, and was unable to review the company's social media and brand messaging, we recommend continuing the research. We will attempt to describe further the marketing strategy, brand messaging, brand image, and use of social media.