Global Automotive Brands - Sustainability (Environmental & Social) Initiatives
To have a broad understanding of the global efforts, announcements, and/or brand moves of the automotive industry surrounding sustainability. An ideal response would include the sustainability initiatives from the 33 global automotive brands listed here (and provided in the screenshot within the chat). The definition of sustainability will be surrounding both environmental and social announcements. We will curate the announcements, pledges and/or brand moves done by these automotive brands. It is also understood that the launches of vehicles are NOT to be part of this project.
Summary Of Our Early Findings Relevant To The Goals
- After finding the original source of the screenshot, we are confirming that the following global automotive brands will be audited by us for the purposes of the research questions. We have placed all 33 brands in a custom Google spreadsheet that can be accessed here.
- We have provided columns to place the sustainability initiatives of each brand categorized under environmental and social initiatives. Inititatives will be defined as announcements, pledges and/or brand moves done by these automotive brands. We also included a column for their overall sustainabilty position as they self-describe it.
- We were not provided a time frame to look at, so we made the assumption that it should be in the last 12 months. If this assumption is incorrect, then that should be clearly communicated to us in any reply, but please note that any change in the time frame might affect the scope.
- To keep this project in scope, these sustainability efforts (environmental and social) will be curated from the brand's website in their news section.
- Please select one or more of the options provided in the proposed scoping section below.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.