To understand the following things surrounding disability in the workplace:
- Identify biases when somebody discloses their disability in their workplace.
- Identify the common biases people encounter when discussing this topic at the workplace.
- Identify companies that have a process in place for evaluation, for promotion, for recruiting to better integrate people with disabilities at work.
- Disabilities to consider are Asperger Syndrome [Autism], dyslexia, dyspraxia, and Down Syndrome.
- General information surrounding how companies can evaluate and promote people with disabilities in the mid-term (2-3 years).
- Ideally to have key points for each topic without diving too much in the details, and to have the original source to do a deep dive separately.