Digital Transformation in the Media
To find links to the media audit and audit of the papers on how Genpact's competitors, including Deloitte, Accenture, Bain, McKinsey, Capgemini, and Cognizant, have talked about digital transformation in the media in the last 12 months and determine if there are any mentions of "Transformation as a Service" in order to perform a competitive analysis to inform strategy.
The links to the original papers by Genpact's competitors have been presented below.
- The paper is titled "Digital Transformation in Media Businesses." This is the only paper from Accenture that is specific to digital transformation in media.
- The article 'Digital Transformation: A Roadmap' by Bain covers media as well. However, it is from June 2018 (outside the 12-month window).
- This article is related to digital transformation in media. It is also from June 2018.
- These articles are the most recent ones from Bain that discuss the topic.
- There are three papers written by Deloitte in 2019 that are related to digital transformation in media:
- This article from McKinsey is the latest one that discusses the topic of digital transformation. However, the article is from October 2018.
- The aforementioned article is not specific to digital transformation in media but focuses on the overall industry. However, it does mention the media.
- This is another article by McKinsey from January 2018 that discusses how digital transformation/reinvention can be done. It also includes media-related information.
- These are the most recent articles from the company.
- This article from Capgemini is the latest one that focuses on digital transformation. However, the article from July 2018 is not specific to media.
- This paper from Capgemini discusses digital transformation for many industries, including media. However, the paper is from 2017.
- This case study paper from Cognizant discusses how they helped a media-based company to adapt to the digital changes. The paper was published in 2018.
- This recent paper from Cognizant discusses how digital transformation can be done in the fields of communications,
media, and technology.
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.