Digital Transformation Coverage
To look at recent specific press coverage of digital transformation involving Genpact competitors such as Deloitte, Accenture, Bain, McKinsey, CapGemini, and Cognizant
. The second goal is to find any media mentions of "Transformation as a Service". This media audit will be used to elaborate corporate strategy.
1) Digital Transformation
- In January 2019, the website Information Age published an interview with a Deloitte partner on the topic of Digital Transformation. The interview was an opportunity for Deloitte to explain the impact of its efforts in supporting the digital transformation of companies.
- In June 2019, Scitech Europa published an interview of two Deloitte experts in Digital Transformation. The interview focused on the use of AI to implement Digital Transformation in the corporate world.
- In May 2019, the Wall Street Journal published an article about Digital Transformation written by Deloitte on its website. The article focuses on the importance of cultural awareness and preparation before launching a Digital Transformation. This is a sponsored article without any content from the Wall Street Journal.
- In February 2019, Deloitte sponsored another article about Digital Transformation on the Harvard Business Review. This article is about the link between Digital Transformation and corporate strategy.
- In February 2019, an article by Silicon Angle referred to a report by Accenture about the post-digital era.
- The report is called "The Post-Digital Era is Upon Us. Are you ready for what's next?"
- The Financial Brand reported in August 2019 a research by Accenture about the benefits of Digital Transformation in the banking industry. The report by Accenture that is referred to in the article is called "Does Digital Leadership in Banks Really Matter?"
- In November 2018, GigaBit Magazine published an article about CapGemini's Digital Transformation services, in the form of an interview with the leader of its global consulting business. The interview focused on a new business line called Capgemini Invent, whose goal is to help businesses with Digital Transformation and other strategic futuristic aspects.
- In March 2019, BusinessWire published an article about a report by CapGemini called "Understanding digital
. Why companies are struggling with
their digital transformations."
2) Transformation as a Service (AAS)
- In June 2017, Forbes published an article titled "Why The 'As-A-Service' Model Works So Well For Digital Transformation". The contribution article written by a Digital Transformation expert focused on the common points between Digital Transformation and the AAS model.
- In September 2016, PR Newswire published an article about a new service launched by a company called Happiest Minds Technologies. The service is called Digital Infrastructure Transformation as-a-service Platform (DiTaaS)
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.