To have a broad understanding of Comcast based on some specific questions. An ideal response would include, One: A bio on Christian O. Petersen, who is the Executive Product Leadership at Comcast Silicon Valley Innovation Center, Two: an overview on the Comcast Silicon Valley Innovation Center which would include what it is, when it was founded, the number of people employed there, and the purpose of the center. Three: an overview of the Flex tv device and Set Top Box X1 surrounding what they are. Four: The Comcast strategy surrounding their OTT streaming, and Five: Comcast strategy on kid's educational content.
Christian O. Petersen
- Christian O. Petersen is the senior director, product management at Comcast.
- His responsibilities at the company include leading a set of teams that is focused on "building the next generation OTT streaming experience on our new TV device Flex and our market-leading Set Top Box X1."
- Prior to joining the company, he served as the chairman of Brandworkz from October 2009 to September 2014.
- From March 2008 to September 2014, Christian O. Petersen served as a board member at Cogniance.
- Between January 2011 and January 2014, Christian O. Petersen was the company chairman at WebWordSystem.
- An analysis of his career path shows that Christian O. Petersen's professional priorities are focused on " producing new innovative products and services for web, mobile, and television."
Summary Of Our Early Findings Relevant To The Goals
- Our initial hour of research provided many insights that directly answer some of the questions provided to us, but we were unable to tackle the entire ask due to time constraints.
- Please select one or more of the options provided in the proposed scoping section below.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.