Electronic Medical Records
Analyze the global electronic medical/health records, and establish the target market, the market size, market shares, target market segmentation, prospects, and growth rate to be used in a business plan.
- The electronic health records market is expected to grow from $30 billion in 2020 to $40 billion by 2025.
- The EMR market size in the United States was $11 billion in 2020.
Drivers of Growth
- The hospital segment dominated the electronic medical records global market by holding a 45% market share in 2019.
- The North America region has the largest market share in the global electronic health records. In 2019, North America had a 40% market share in electronic health records.
- 3M Company
- Toshiba Medical Systems Corp
- Hyland Software
- Siemens Medical Solutions
- McKesson Corporation
- Henry Schein, Inc
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc
- WRS Health
- Medical Information Technology, Inc (Meditech)
- Cerner Corporation
- Quest Diagnostics
- GE Healthcare
- Epic Systems Cooperation
- Kofax Limited
- eClinical Works
- NextGen Healthcare
- Intersystems Corporation
- Advanced-Data Systems Corporation (US)
The global EHR/EMR is segmented
- By product/delivery mode; divided into the cloud-based software and server-based/on-premise software.
- By component; Software, Hardware, and service.
- By type; inpatient EHR and ambulatory EHR among others
- By application; clinical application, administrative application, reporting in the healthcare system, healthcare financing, and clinical research application
- By end-user; hospitals, clinics, specialty centers, and other medical settings
- By region; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The initial one-hour research led us to find insights into the market size of EMR/EHT, target market segmentation, the key players, and the EMR market drivers.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.