Embedded analytics market
- In 2019, the global embedded analytics market size was $34.5 billion, with the projection to see a CAGR of 14.21% between 2020 and 2025. It is expected to be valued at $67.04 billion by 2025.
- Some key players in the market are Oracle Corporation, SAS Institute, Inc., International Business Machines Corporation, SAP SE and Microsoft Corporation.
- Entelo's survey found that 40.5% of enterprises are interested in using artificial intelligence.
- North America has the largest share of the embedded analytics market while Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing market.
Business intelligence market
- The global business intelligence market was valued at $20.81 billion in 2018 and has a projection to see a CAGR of 12% between 2019 and 2024.
- Some key players in the market include "Rackspace US, Inc., SAP SE, Microsoft Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc., SAS Institute Inc., GoodData Corporation, TARGIT A/S (Gro Capital A/S), International Business Machines Corporation, VMware, Inc., Tableau Software, Inc".
- The growth of the business intelligence market is partly due to the increase in penetration of internet globally.
- It is being used by more companies because it helps to provide real-time performance measurement, better estimation of threats and opportunities, enhanced communication and reduced equipment downtime among other factors.
Use of business intelligence
- In 2018, companies with the highest rate of business intelligence penetration were small businesses that had a maximum of 100 employees.
- In 2018, there was a decline in the number of business intelligence vendors who offered perpetual on-premises licensing but those who offered subscription licensing increased for on-premises license as well as public cloud models.
- Companies use BI to increase their revenue, gain competitive advantage and improving operational efficiencies.
- Areas that were mostly using BI in 2018 include "Human Resources (7.3%), Marketing (5.9%), BICC (5.1%) and Sales (5%)".
PROPRIETARY RESEARCH AVAILABLE
Global Business Intelligence and Analytics Market: Size, Trends and Forecast (2018-2022) (Daedal Research, $800)
If you'd like us to purchase this report on your behalf, just let us know!