Compare Real Estate Platforms
We begin our research by comparing real estate platforms OJO Labs, OpCity, Homelight, and Referral Exchange and outlining niche similarities and successes. We will include a list of categories that some have while others do not, i.e. mobile app, free trials, hidden fees, in a cohesive visual display.
- All four platforms offer internet and mobile app capabilities offering technology tools that will help you better serve home sellers and buyers.
- OJO Labs is a patented conversational machine working in tandum with real-time audiences.
- OJO Labs' platform offers meaningful conversation to match consumer's personal wants and needs.
- HomeLight's platform technology crunches numbers to determine a real estate agent or instant offer company for customers, in which agents agree to pay a 25% share of commission.
- HomeLight's web protal includes HomeLight Elite, HomeLight Cash Close puts the power of buying and selling a home in the customers hands to obtain the best outcome.
- OpCity operates on a referral fee basis offering no upfront costs for prescreened and live-transfer of leads, and agents pay commissions only on close.
- OpCity's agent matching technology connects clients tot he right agents with real-time accessibility with a texting platform called Riley.
- Referral Exchange uses a proprietary lead verfication system to determine if leads are real and able to be contacted.
- Referral Exchange supports real estate sources, i.e. Market Leader, Zinc, Realtor.com, and Zillow.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.