North American Data Center Market
To get market forecasts for the North American data center market, particularly, the data center construction market.
Our first hour of research unveiled the following details about the market:
- According to a report published by Arizton Advisory and Intelligence, the American data center market, in general, is expected to be valued at $12 billion by 2024.
- Arizton Advisory and Intelligence stated that the data center construction market in the Americas would be worth $3.52 billion by 2023.
- "Report Linker forecasted that the US data center market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 1% during 2019–2025."
Key Growth Drivers
- "In the North America region, the US is expected to see the highest growth in the data center construction market, mainly due to high investments from colocation providers, hyperscale data center operators, enterprises, and government agencies."
- "One of the primary growth drivers for the market is the increasing popularity of the Internet of Things (IoT) and the growing usage of cloud computing services and applications."
- "The increased demand for closed-based services, the increased investment from colocation providers, the rise in edge data center computing, favorable tax incentives, and the growth of automation and artificial intelligence in data centers are a few major drivers in the US data center construction market."
- "The US data center construction market is adopting innovative solutions such as multipurpose cooling systems and modular infrastructure solutions, which are expected to drive the US data center construction market."
- "Additionally, the market is migrating toward the adoption of over 42U racks - 45U, 47U, and 48U."
- "According to a recent report published by Newmark Knight Frank (NKF), the top 10 data center markets in the US are Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas/Fort Worth, Los Angeles, New York, Northern California, Northern New Jersey, Northern Virginia, Phoenix, and Seattle."
- "Some of the key construction contractors in the American data center construction market are AECOM, Corgan, DPR Construction, Holder Construction, Jacobs Engineering Group, Syska Hennessy Group, and Turner Construction. "
- The top infrastructure providers in the market are ABB, Airedale Air Conditioning, Eaton, Schneider Electric, STULZ, and Vertiv.
- According to a report published by ReportLinker, the top investors in the American data center market include Apple, AWS (Amazon Web Service), CyrusOne, Compass Data Centers (Root Data Center), Digital Realty, Equinix, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, NTT Communications (Ragingwire Data Centers), Switch, and Vantage Data Center.
- Data Center Market in the US - Industry Outlook and Forecast 2020-2025 (Arizton Advisory and Intelligence, $4,250)
- Market Size and Forecast Section (Arizton Advisory and Intelligence, $357.62)
If you'd like us to purchase this report on your behalf, just let us know!
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.