Business of Space: B2B Media Companies
To understand how many B2B media companies (with websites) serve the category business of space in order to inform the possible launch of a media company.
Our background research on B2B media companies that serve the category business of space revealed insights. Here are some key pieces of information we found:
- Space News was established in 1989 and is "the most trusted and comprehensive source of news and analysis of the companies, agencies, technologies and trends shaping the global space industry."
- Their magazine is published 18 times a year, and "is read by thousands of dedicated subscribers and regularly distributed at key trade shows and conferences." Their awarding-winning website, SpaceNews.com, "delivers essential coverage to a growing audience of more than 500,000 space professionals and enthusiasts."
- Space.com was founded in 1999 and is "the premier source of space exploration, innovation and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier."
- SpaceRef was founded in 1999 and is a space sector news media company that maintains four online properties including: SpaceRef, SpaceRef Business, NASA Watch, and the Astrobiology Web. SpaceRef's Intelligence Unit provides daily reports to select clients for a variety of sectors using tools.
- SpaceRef is "a pioneer in news aggregation but also creates original content in the form of timely news stories, coverage of ongoing events and unique editorial content." They consider a variety of business opportunities and welcomes partnerships, sponsorships, social media promotion and other business development opportunities.
- SpaceDaily was founded in 1996 and is "a leading news network of science and technology websites" that targets industry, science, and educational experts.
- Their news service has "a global audience of decision makers, implementers and technical professionals."
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.