Legal Technology Market - Canada
To identify prospects for advertisement by obtaining a list of the top 10 players in the legal technology market segment in Canada. This ranking (from largest to smallest) should be provided in a spreadsheet.
- A legal tech startup, Law Scout, is the first online platform in Canada to connect "small businesses to legal services at upfront, fixed fees".
- Notable legal research technologies in Canada include BlueJLegal, Codify, Knomos, and Loom Analytics.
- With about 150,000 customers across 90 countries, Clio is described as a market leader in the "cloud-based legal technology". Its technology has transformed the industry for over a decade.
- The company has also been recognized as one of Canada's Best Managed Companies. Clio is a Deloitte Fast 500 and Fast 50 company.
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.