Disposing of Metal Powder
To find information on how to properly dispose of metal powder in San Mateo, California so as to adhere to local and state regulations. Powder to be disposed off may include aluminum, copper, chrome, nickel, or other alloys.
- One possible method for the disposal of metal powder is through recycling.
- An example of a company in the metal recycling sector is Globe Metal.
- Globe Metal is a "top metal recycling service that specializes in molybdenum, nickel, cobalt, tungsten carbide, tantalum, spent catalyst, metal powder, high speed steel, and thermal spray."
- The company offers its clients access to direct markets so that they can maximize the value of their scrap and waste materials in any form that may include solids, turnings, chips, powder, dust, sludge, overspray, catalysts, waste, grindings, filter cake, tailings, flue dust and filters.
- The metals that Globe Metal deals in include molybdenum, nickel, tungsten, titanium, cobalt, copper, high-speed tool steel, and other metals.
- In the other metals category, Globe Metal deals in high temperature and super alloys, zinc, lead, cadmium, tin, indium, tantalum, antimony, bismuth, gallium, tellurium, and rare earth metals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.