Medical Care Products Europe
To determine CAGR for the future in sports medicine products, footcare, and wound care in the European market.
Each of the three product markets are covered in detail by paywall market reports by industry standard market report companies. Some information provided is detailed below.
Sports Medicine Products
- The sports medicine products market is expected to grow at CAGR of 6.2% through 2024, according to Business Wire. Among the drivers in the market will be advancements in the technology of products such as polymers and implants, including implants in lieu of braces.
- Meanwhile, Market Data Forecast estimates the European sports medicine market size at $1.88 billion and anticipates CAGR of 7.28% through 2025.
- The 2018 European footcare products market was estimated to be $1.09 billion, and an estimated CAGR of 3.82% through 2025. The products in this market include, but are not limited to antifungal drugs
, inserts and insoles
, sleeves and braces
, and grooming implements.
- The market size and CAGR data was echoed by QY Research. They explained, "Demand for foot care products in Europe is predicted to increase because of the high requirement for effective preventive treatments for diabetic foot ulcer. Advancement in technology allowing the development of advanced foot care products in Europe could significantly improve the market growth in the coming years."
Advanced Wound Care Market
- According to Mordor Intelligence, the advanced wound care market includes products such as film, foam, and hydrogel dressings; skin substitutes; and therapy devices, among others. Globally, the market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 6.1%.
- Data Bridge Market Research estimates the European wound care market will grow at 4.1% CAGR through 2027. They state, "Technological advancement in wound care is creating an opportunity for propelled the demand of the market. Lack of skilled labour force is acting as a challenge for the Europe advanced wound care market."
- Ken Research declares Europe is the second largest wound care product market in the world.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.