List of Pilates Coaches in Malaysia
To create a list of five Pilates coaches in Malaysia that speak excellent English to be potential candidates for hiring by a client launching into Asia.
Pilates Coaches/Instructors in Malaysia
- Some Pilates coaches/instructors in Malaysia are Ginny Heng, John Tan, Kai Li Low, Pei Khoek, Lisa Lim, Lynette Lee, Nanthini Palan, Melissa Wong, Yvonne Liew, Yap Jun Xian, Maalini Devi, Elaine Tan, Sarah Low Wei Kim, and Jessie Teoh, among others.
- Melissa Wong is the co-founder of Pilatique Pilates Studio and a STOTT PILATES Lead Instructor Trainer. She has been learning, practicing, and teaching Pilates since 2003.
- Melissa has represented Malaysia and Singapore in Pilates competitions, and she has also trained instructors for the Nike Rockstar Workout program and has presented in STOTT Pilates workshops across Asia.
- Melissa Wong can be reached through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or the phone number +6012 205 3162.
- From her Instagram profile posts, we have deduced that she speaks good English since all her posts are done in English.
Kai Li Low
- Kai Li received here first international certification as a Pilates instructor in 2008 and has been practicing and training Pilates ever since.
- According to Vision Pilates, " she is internationally certified Pilates Instructor under Pilates Academy International (PAI) for Anatomy, Biomechanics & Posture Analysis (ABP), All Populations Mat (APM) and All Populations Reformer (APR), also trained in All Populations Cadillac, Chair and Barrels (APCCB)."
Since we could not find her direct phone number or email address, we are providing the contact details for Vision Pilates, the Pilates training studio she works for as a Pilates coach. Their email address is email@example.com, and the phone number is +6012 9177 303.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.