The goal is to compile a company profile of Istation that includes their product, revenues and reach (number of users), pricing and sales model.
- The most recent revenue we found for Istation is $100 million.
- Istation serves over 4 million students in the US and other countries.
- The company was founded in 1998 in Dallas, Texas.
- They offer reading, math, and Spanish language programs.
- Their vision is to "make every student feel like a superhero".
- Their curriculum uses the "super seven essentials", which they designed. These essentials are: formative assessments, adaptive curriculum, personalized data reports, teacher resources, school-to-home connection, professional development, and proven results.
- Pricing is not available unless one contacts Istation's sales team.
- The programs are available to students via mobile and desktop apps.
- Each student takes an initial assessment and then is provided with a program based on their results.
- In terms of sales methods, the company asks customers to contact their sales team, but offers feature brochures and case studies on their website.
- The company also shows many testimonial videos on their website.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.