To understand how American farming conglomerates have dominated family farming in the United States. An ideal response will feature:
- The number of operational farms in the United States today compared to 10 years ago.
- The share of these farms that are individual/family-owned compared to the percentage owned by conglomerates.
- The biggest conglomerate farm owners in America, including their revenue and acreage market shares, compared to the total farmland in the country.
- The predictions over the next five (5) years regarding conglomerates dominating more farms (i.e., what % of farms will still be family-owned by 2027?).
- What is being farmed in the US? For instance, 70% of farms are soya and corn, 10% are wheat, or 15% are cattle.