Provide information about the challenges and opportunities for companies trying to become more sustainable. Specifically:
- Identify the actions businesses and individuals can take to have the biggest impact on sustainability of their business (carbon footprint, longevity, etc).
- Identify top pain points/challenges for companies in becoming more sustainable, with supporting metrics and details about the pain points/challenges.
- Identify areas of opportunity in sustainability for technology/software companies. What products would help other companies become more sustainable/solve some sustainability challenges? Who would be the target customer for the solution?
- Identify ways in which sustainability is different for technology companies versus other industry sectors.
- Provide different definitions of sustainability, with a focus on those that are most useful/credible. Include metrics on how to measure sustainability, especially those specific to tech businesses (for example, efficiency of data centers, carbon emissions, etc).