SIEM Tools – hypothesis
- According to Gartner analyst Oliver Rochford, the implementation of SIEM was already complicated in 2014, with a high frequency of failed and stalled deployments.
- It was not longer able to fulfil the security needs of modern corporations.
- Traditional SIEMs are not longer able to deal with an increasing volume, complexity, and speed of data.
Infrastructure costs – hypothesis
- According to a survey, 69% of companies covered by the study were found to find SIEM too expensive.
- The breakdown of the cost of SIEM is 25% initially, then 75% for installation, maintenance and staffing.
- A survey found that 64% of companies spent over $1 million a year in costs related to SIEM.
Staffing – hypothesis
- A survey found that 78% of companies only employed one staff member dedicated to SIEM.
- Another study found that 44% of companies lacked specialized staff able to run a SIEM efficiently.
Barriers to the cloud – hypotheses
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.