There was abundant data on national wages, as well as benefits packages which are standard across the country for FedEx. However, data was limited for specifics to King and Pierce county so instead we've included data on Washington state as a whole, as well as data that was available on drivers in the city of Seattle within King County.
- The national wage for a driver's helper, the role drivers typically start in at FedEx, has an average annual pay of $30,000 per year.
- Local FedEx delivery drivers make on average $36,000 annually, which a typical delivery driver earning an average of $17 per hour.
- Both full time and part-time employees are eligible for a 401K through Vanguard investments, and FedEx typically matches contributions, depending on location and economic conditions.
- Employees are eligible for discounts on FedEx services, shipping rates, as well as discounts at various retail partners.
- Full time drivers are enrolled in a life insurance plan, as well as health care, dental and vision benefits.
- FedEx offers tuition assistance of up to $2,500 each year for all employees.
- Stock options are also offered to employees nationally.
- Employees also receive two weeks of paid vacation per year.
- Within the first hour, we have been able to provide insight into compensation structure, national and state level pay wages, and FedEx benefits, but were not able to locate direct data on King or Pierce county wages.
- To gain an estimated figure more specific to these counties , we recommend further research to triangulate existing data.
- Details on our recommended research paths have been provided in our proposals below.