HVAC Home Equipment Market
To understand the HVAC home equipment market and what's driving it, in order to prepare for a meeting with Unico Systems
- Cutting edge technology to meet consumer perceived value and climate variations are some factors impacting market growth.
- Leading manufacturers of HVAC Equipment Market are Honeywell International Inc., Uponor Corp, Danfoss AS, Carrier Corporation, Emerson Electric Company, LG Corporation, Electrolux AB, Lennox International Inc, Panasonic Corporation, Samsung Electronics, Haier Inc., Daikin Industries Ltd. and United Technologies Corporation.
- The size of the Global Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning Equipment market is $156 billion, with an estimated CAGR of 8.5% through 2026.
- The residential segment of the the total HVAC equipment market is estimated to hold a 40% market share.
- Increasing urbanization and energy efficient heating and ventilation options are additonal driver of market growth.
- Governments have also began offering incentives for the promotion of the use of the energy efficient Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning which is creating growth.
- Other driving factors include growing population, demographic changes and rising disposable income.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.