Caribbean Insurance Buyer Psychographics
- To gain an understanding of the personal/home/auto insurance buyer in the Caribbean, specifically in Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, The Dominican Republic, Guyana, Haiti, and Jamaica.
- Latin American and the Caribbean account for 8.6% of the world's population, but only 3.1% of global insurance premiums.
- Hotel and resort owners in Caribbean countries are continuing to insure/reinsure their properties despite increases in insurance premiums of up to 50% since 2017.
- The Caribbean Catastrophe Risk Insurance Facility (CCRIF) is a multi-country risk pool/catastrophic fund and insurance instrument that uses parametric policies to help limit the financial impact of natural disasters, including hurricanes, in participating Caribbean countries.
- This 2019 Insurance Fact Book may provide useful information and insights.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.