The goal is to find out statistics regarding Pinterest including innovation, user demographics, purchasing, messaging, and Country music stations.
- Pinterest teamed up with Stanford Lab for Mental Health Innovation to design a series of scientifically backed mental health exercises that pop up when a pinterest user searches for certain trigger words such as stress or anxiety.
- Pinterest is expanding its "Shop the Look" feature to work with other brands besides partners. Their upgraded image recognition software will work more often without human intervention from business owners.
- There are 300 million Pinterest users worldwide. 85 million of those are from the United States.
- 70% of Pinterest users are female.
- Only 7% of pins created on Pinterest come from men.
- 80% of mothers in the US who use the internet also have Pinterest accounts.
- The median age of users with a Pinterest account is 40.
- 50% of Pinterest users make over $50,000 per year and 10% make over $125,000 per year.
- Only 24% of Pinterest users use the messaging feature to send messages and photos.
- 61% of users have purchased something after seeing a pin about it.
- 48% of US Pinterest users specifically use the site to shop.
- Brands that market on Pinterest can expect to make $2.00 for every $1.00 they spend on marketing.
- 31.9% of US marketers use Pinterest to market products.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.