Radio Social Media
To obtain a list of the 10 US radio stations with the largest followers on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter including the number of followers and the most liked posts or tweets.
Top 10 Per Social Media Channel
Our initial research indicates that tools that identify the top radio stations on social media include both national radio networks such as NPR and Disney that broadcast on different channels across the country, as well as radio stations that broadcast in individual cities. We chose to focus on individual radio stations that broadcast under specific call letters and channels.
- The top 10 radio stations on Facebook by number of followers are X96.3, Comedy 103.1, 106.3/107.5 Armor, Hot 97, KJ 97 New Country, 104.3 Austin, Power 105.1, Mix 98.3, Hot 104.5, and Alice 105.9.
- The top 10 radio stations on YouTube are Power 105.1, Hot 97, KEXP 90.3, Power 106, 98.7 The Bull, V-103 Atlanta, 91X San Diego, Z100 NY, KFAN 100.3, and Z90.3.
- The top 10 radio stations on Twitter are Hot 97, Power 105.1, Z100 NY, 102.7 KIIS, Power 106, Channel 955, 97.1 The Ticket, KROQ 106.7, KEXP 90.3, and KBXX 97.9 The Box.
- X 96.3 is a Spanish speaking radio station in New York. It has 6,076,908 on Facebook. It has almost 18,000 subscribers on YouTube and 586 followers on Twitter.
- The most shared and commented on posts in the last two months on Facebook include a meme about a homework, a cat meme, a meme about unrealistic cooking shows, and a dog meme.
- The radio station has not posted on Twitter since 2011.
- The lasts videos posted on YouTube were one year ago.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.