Content Marketing Publications
The goal is to find top publications that target content marketers that will help develop a product.
- Hubspot, a content marketing leader, publishes a blog specifically for content marketers. Beth Dunn is the chief editor.
- A blog by Neil Patel is a content marketing blog that has a data analytics focus. Patel has a LinkedIn account and he can be contacted through a form on his blog.
- Content marketer Jay Baer has a blog that won a Content Marketing Institute award. He has a LinkedIn account and also has a contact form on his website.
- MarketingProfs is a marketing publication that features a multitude of topics on content marketing. The Director of Publications is Vahe Habeshian and his email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Advertising Age is a long-standing publication that has articles and opinions on every aspect of marketing. The editor can be emailed at email@example.com.
- Entrepreneur is a top publication for content marketers, especially those who work with small businesses. Jason Feifer is the publication's editor-in-chief. His email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fast Company is a publication that focuses on new trends in content marketing. The editor-in-chief is Stephanie Mehta. She can be contacted on LinkedIn.
- Adweek is a very well-known content marketing publication that covers pretty much every topic on the subject. James Cooper is the Editorial Director of Adweek. His email is email@example.com.
- Contently is a publication that focuses on different strategies for content marketers. Alli Manning is the VP of Content Services and oversees the editorial staff. She can be contacted on LinkedIn.
- Digiday is a content marketing publication that focuses on digital marketing topics. Brian Morrissey is the editor-in-chief at Digiday and he can be contacted through LinkedIn.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.