Value/Transaction Brands in the Heating and Cooling Space
To determine revenue or units sold by value/transactional brands in the heating and cooling category.
- The global HVAC market equaled an estimated $108.1 billion in 2018. It is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 3.9%, equaling an estimated $136.5 billion by 2024.
- Goodman Manufacturing Company, LP's annual sales equal an estimated
$1,759.28 million, per D&B Hoovers.
- Oxbox was launched in February 2019. Oxbox is owned by Ingersoll Rand. The brand is endorsed by Trane, also an Ingersoll Rand subsidiary.
- Ingersoll Rand reported a total revenue of $15,668.2 million in 2018. Of that, $12,343.8 million, or 79%, was generated by the company's climate segment, which includes its heating and cooling brands. Ingersoll Rand does not provide a further breakdown of revenue generated by individual brand.
- The WeatherKing brand, a subsidiary of Rheem since 1989, is now largely defunct.
- Rheem does not publicly publish its annual reports. Its estimated annual revenue equals $1959.972 million, per D&B Hoovers.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.